BHQ Player of Round Nine

Who is your player of Round Nine? (Pick 3)

• 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Tyson Gamble

• 9. Billy Walters

• 12. Jordan Riki

• 14. Cory Paix

• 15. Rhys Kennedy

• 17. Keenan Palasia

• 18. Brenko Lee (Reserve)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I am all in on Kobe, he has blossomed massively in the past 12 months and he is 100% our starting 13 going forwards. Jensen, Haas, Carrigan and Flegler the front row rotation...what a pack?! Which is a real shame for Palasia as he has been very very good this year, huge motor on the kid! He's knocking on the door as well, and I expect Willison to as well. Future is looking good!!

Watched the Mini just now and geez we didn't have a bad player. No Haas, Staggs barely involved: our 2 nominally best players apart from Reynolds. They just clicked. TC Robati deserves praise for the way he started the game with Carrigan, just everywhere.
is that the first time tc has started on the left?

Yeah I am all in on Kobe, he has blossomed massively in the past 12 months and he is 100% our starting 13 going forwards. Jensen, Haas, Carrigan and Flegler the front row rotation...what a pack?! Which is a real shame for Palasia as he has been very very good this year, huge motor on the kid! He's knocking on the door as well, and I expect Willison to as well. Future is looking good!!
With Willison due back in a few weeks our pack of forwards looks not too shabby at all. Not only do we have depth we have depth in variety too.

I'm really keen to see Piakura strut his stuff some time this season as by all accounts he also brings a menacing sting in his defence. It just seems the poor kid is in a constant battle to be fit enough to take the field and learn his craft.

If we can’t hold on to all these kids, who are the odd ones out?

Our forward pack is starting to hit their stride with massive upside and still more guns coming through.

If we can’t hold on to all these kids, who are the odd ones out?

Our forward pack is starting to hit their stride with massive upside and still more guns coming through.
I'd go more for the must keeps.

Kobe, Patty, Haas (not on insane money), Jensen would be my priorities for the big boppers.

I'm kind of indifferent on Flegler - if he can stop the silly penalties and errors (which - to his credit his last couple of appearances were really good) I'd offer him another deal but would not be for anything like what the media reported his deal to be worth, he's nowhere close to worth that. Jensen has been amazing considering he's on a cut price deal with us and yet Fleggs is likely on several times what Jensen is earning and yet...

Piakura - we've seen what 6 minutes of him. No idea yet.

Willison looked good in a struggling team but how well he comes back from an ACL is anyone's guess.

Palasia is close - but he's got a bit to work on yet, around controlling the ball and his anger. His feathers are too easily ruffled but definitely worthy of another contract at this point in time.

I think Jordan Riki - is touch and go at the moment. He seems to get chopped down like Alex Glenn when hitting the ball up. He is capable of more, he just needs to work for it. HIs defense also needs a bit of sharpening up. I like the kid - but after a couple of seasons, I would have thought he'd be developing a bit more by this stage. Will he lose his spot to Piakura?

Capewell concerns me a lot - this neck issue could see the end of him at some point - hopefully we get him through his current contract at least. Fully fit, he's a no-brainer to re-sign.

TC - Earned another contract - although would not be surprised to see him go for more money elsewhere. He's definitely good enough, just a little inconsistent - which is unsurprising for his age. Would prefer to keep him on the books though.

Ryan James - retire please.

Voting is closed and with a total of 61 votes (91%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 9 is Adam Reynolds.

NRLRound9MOTMAdamReynolds

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 50 votes (74.6%), and for the first time this year we have an equal third with both Selwyn Cobbo and Kobe Hetherington getting 21 votes (31.3%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 9

1. Adam Reynolds283
2. Corey Oates169
3. Herbie Farnworth160
4. Payne Haas160
5. Kotoni Staggs141
6. Patrick Carrigan129
7. Albert Kelly82
8. Selwyn Cobbo81
9. Kurt Capewell49
10. Te Maire Martin46
11. Corey Jensen34
12. Kobe Hetherington33
13. Billy Walters25
14. Thomas Flegler25
15. Keenan Palasia19
16. Cory Paix16
17. TC Robati8
18. Jake Turpin6
19. Rhys Kennedy6
20. Tesi Niu5
21. Tyson Gamble5
22. Jordan Riki4
23. Jamayne Isaako2
24. Ryan James2
25. Brendan Piakura0
26. Brenko Lee0
27. David Mead0
28. Delouise Hoeter0
29. Ezra Mam0
30. Jordan Pereira0
31. Logan Bayliss0
32. Tyrone Roberts0
33. Xavier Willison0

Voting is closed and with a total of 61 votes (91%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 9 is Adam Reynolds.

View attachment 18282

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 50 votes (74.6%), and for the first time this year we have an equal third with both Selwyn Cobbo and Kobe Hetherington getting 21 votes (31.3%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 9

1. Adam Reynolds283
2. Corey Oates169
3. Herbie Farnworth160
4. Payne Haas160
5. Kotoni Staggs141
6. Patrick Carrigan129
7. Albert Kelly82
8. Selwyn Cobbo81
9. Kurt Capewell49
10. Te Maire Martin46
11. Corey Jensen34
12. Kobe Hetherington33
13. Billy Walters25
14. Thomas Flegler25
15. Keenan Palasia19
16. Cory Paix16
17. TC Robati8
18. Jake Turpin6
19. Rhys Kennedy6
20. Tesi Niu5
21. Tyson Gamble5
22. Jordan Riki4
23. Jamayne Isaako2
24. Ryan James2
25. Brendan Piakura0
26. Brenko Lee0
27. David Mead0
28. Delouise Hoeter0
29. Ezra Mam0
30. Jordan Pereira0
31. Logan Bayliss0
32. Tyrone Roberts0
33. Xavier Willison0
Reynolds out scored the Rabbitohs 16-12

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Splinter
  • broncoscope
  • Tim K
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Rambstien
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Skathen
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • Behold
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.