BHQ Player of Round Sixteen

Who is your player of Round Sixteen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday's match against North Queensland Cowboys and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Ezra Mam and Corey Jensen. Everyone else can walk home.

Tough one to pick... Mam and Cobbo. Not picking a third.

Cobbo, Carrigan and Mam. Carrigan's last error was shite so he's lucky.

Tackles

Riki 39
Haas 35
Jensen 26
Walters 24
Hetherington 22
Flegler 20
Reynolds 20
Carrigan 18
Staggs 17
Capewell 17
Palasia 16
Mam 15

I'd go:

3 - Cobbo
2 - Mam
1 - Flegler

Mam, Cobbo and Hass lol (him being quiet and playing hard is starting to gain some forgiveness from me).

Mam, Cobbo and Hass lol (him being quiet and playing hard is starting to gain some forgiveness from me).
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Mam and Carrigan only for me.

What Selwyn did good, he did great, but he had his hands on too many of their tries. Almost all of them. His defence isn't up to scratch at fullback. Going back through the highlights makes me wonder if we might've won that game with Te Maire at fullback.

I think Kotoni and Jordan have been covering up a lot of Selwyn's defensive weaknesses. On the plus side he didn't spill any ball, and was generally top notch with ball in hand.

3 - Jensen
2 - Oates
1 - Mam

Was hard picking an order, Mam was probably 1 if it wasn't for that braindead **** kick on the first.
Reynolds had an all time shocker too, he was so bad.

Oates was good I thought. I couldn't give it to mam after that kick in the first tackle. That was very very stupid. Jamayne isaako stupid. I thought carrigan was great apart from the dropped ball. Jensen and Flegs up there too.

Yeah that's rubbish. Feldt gave him a bath.
Be interesting to see if the lob over Corey's head becomes a stock play against us. Worst that can happen is it goes flying over the sideline on the full or Corey intercepts it, runs 90 metres and scores.

Voting will close is one hour.

Get your votes in now if you haven't already.

Voting is closed and with a total of 22 votes (68.8%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 16 is Selwyn Cobbo.

NRLRound16MOTMSelwynCobbo

Ezra Mam coming second with 20 votes (62.5%), and Corey Oates coming third with 15 votes (46.9%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 16

NRL2022POTYRound16

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.