BHQ Player of Round Ten

Who is your player of Round Ten? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday's match against Manly Sea Eagles and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Sorry guys.

Completely forgot to do it earlier in the week.

I tell you what. Reynolds is undeniably player of the game but my two points are going to Jensen. Stats wise, he outperformed Haas and was on par with Carrigan. He is right up there with buy of the year and if Reynolds wasn't next level, he'd be right up there in discussions.

I tell you what. Reynolds is undeniably player of the game but my two points are going to Jensen. Stats wise, he outperformed Haas and was on par with Carrigan. He is right up there with buy of the year and if Reynolds wasn't next level, he'd be right up there in discussions.
I actually feel terrible not giving him a vote. I just can’t fault either of our Wingers at all and Reynolds obviously speaks for himself.

It’s getting harder every week to pick just three.

1 Reynolds
2 Corey Oates
3 Selwyn Cobbo
4 Patrick Carrigan
5 Corey Jensen
6 Staggs
7 Hetherington
8 Capewell
9 Farnworth
10 Gamble
11 Flegler
12 Paix
13 Walters
14 Martin
15 Palasia
16 Haas
17 Riki

Adam Reynolds is a must pick but because everyone else was so good and hard to choose I'm going my other 2 votes on guys who had their best games this year in Gamble and Billy Walters.

It’s getting harder every week to pick just three.

1 Reynolds
2 Corey Oates
3 Selwyn Cobbo
4 Patrick Carrigan
5 Corey Jensen
6 Staggs
7 Hetherington
8 Capewell
9 Farnworth
10 Gamble
11 Flegler
12 Paix
13 Walters
14 Martin
15 Palasia
16 Haas
17 Riki
Feeling Good Love GIF by The Bachelor

Reynolds, Carrigan and Cobbo.

If Reynolds doesn't get injured he wins Dally M this year surely.

Carrigan
Flegler
Hetherington

Reyno, Oates and Patty. Really getting hard to pick after Adam #1. Such a good feeling!!

Going with Arey, Cobbo and Oatesy ... but Flegs, patty, Billy, Jensen, hethrington, herbie ... hell just about the rest of the team really very unlucky to miss out.

That's interesting. I would've had him around the bottom of my ranking. Not that he played badly or anything. I just thought he looked a bit slower than everyone else. It was an outstanding team performance. I wouldn't be dropping anyone or changing anything.

I suspect whoever you watched intently last night, you'll be thinking they put in a MOTM worthy performance.

That said, Reynolds owns this team. I defy anyone to name a better buy in the history of rugby league. In my opinion he has leapfrogged Cleary to be the NRL's most valuable player. I also think if you're not picturing Selwyn as the future Kangaroos fullback, you might be undervaluing him.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Financeguy
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.