Who is player of Round Three? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday’s match against St George Illawarra Dragons and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Staggs (right sides turn to fire this week)
Reynolds (great kicking game)
Hass (for those last 10 minutes)

1. Haas
2. Reynolds
3. Staggs

Walsh really came alive at the end too and Patty did well.

Arey, Staggs, Riki. Thought our forwards got overpowered until that last 10 mins apart from Riki. He was very controlled in his display, didnt do anything dumb and his kick chase was excellent.

Haas
Staggs
Herbie

Flegler and Cobbo had some awesome moments but way too many errors from this pair, and Walsh was great second half but needs 80min performances.

This again was a difficult week but my 3. 3 Staggs 2 paix 1 Haas. Reynolds definitely deserve his recognition too he was great.

Tough call.

Walsh, Reynolds and Haas I guess. Staggs just missing out. Carrigan played pretty well too, great offload leading to a try. Paix is a crafty hooker. Arthars was rock solid, Cobbo not so much but didn't go into his shell after that shocker in defence.

Liked how the players backed each other up when the Dragons started get narky.

3. Walsh
2. Reynolds
1. Staggs

Arthars, Haas, Carrigan and Mam very unlucky to miss out. So many quality performances in the 2nd half. Lets just forget the first half ever happened.

Staggs
Flegs
ARey

Walsh, Patty and Haas very unlucky not to get a vote from me. tough choice.

Should see quite a spread in the selections this week with so many worthy performances. Flegler, Reynolds, Jensen and Walsh certainly worthy, but I’ll go with:

Haas
Staggs
Riki

Arey, Staggs, Riki. Thought our forwards got overpowered until that last 10 mins apart from Riki. He was very controlled in his display, didnt do anything dumb and his kick chase was excellent.
Yeah riki was pretty good and I’m his biggest hater

@Staff, might want to change the round number of the poll title hahahaha

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.