BHQ Player of Round Twelve

Who is your player of Round Twelve? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday's match against Gold Coast Titans and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

I went Ezra, Tyson and Te Marie

Martin, Herbie & Haas.

Gamble unlucky as he really rallied, but we finally saw TMM starting to unshackle as his confidence returns, Herbie really won us a huge amount of momentum, and Haas for inspiring the comeback and looking like he wanted to hurt the opposition in his second stint.

3 - Oates. He just keeps doing the same thing. Just copy paste his stats and give him 150-180m a game.
2 - TMM. Bloke oozes class, really brought his running game tonight.
1 - Ezra. He was poor with the ball in the first half, but his defence and that ball to Oates were great.

3. Martin
2. Oates
1. Farnworth

Ezra very unlucky to miss out on the 1.

Almost as tough as last week.
Oates
Capewell
Gamble

I thought Carrigan was shit tonight

I thought Carrigan was shit tonight

Wasn't shit, just wasn't dazzling. Plenty of tough work. He'll get the Haas treatment now in that we'll take for granted his work and only show appreciation when he does something superhuman.

Wasn't shit, just wasn't dazzling. Plenty of tough work. He'll get the Haas treatment now in that we'll take for granted his work and only show appreciation when he does something superhuman.
He was poor, went for a strip in the first half and his runs were too sidewards

I would've picked Isaako the manchurian candidate if he was an option.

Oates, TMM and Mam.

Oates it's killing it this year.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.