BHQ Player of Round Twelve

Who is your player of Round Twelve? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against Penrith Panthers and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

3 - Riki
2 - Pat
1 - Herbie

Carrigan (big minutes, big meters and a billion tackles)
Madden (didn't play too bad, assume he won't play too many games this year so gave him a point)
Herbie (dude is always giving 100%)

Probably only Patty and Reece.

Patty easily the best, honestly should be MoM for both teams, played like a Wally Lewis medal winner today.

Walsh and Riki as the other two, Mam really fucked up 2 tries that had Walsh all over them.

Part way through the first half I had Ezra as the standout for his defence. The two half butchered tries though really brought him back to the pack.
Patty
Herbie
Walsh

Herbie 25 runs for 223m and 9 tackle breaks! He definitely didn't shirk his workload.
Patty 18 runs for 172m and 69 tackles!
Haas only 12 runs for 101m but 45 tackles, as mentioned above, given his week, totally ok and in fact decent for most forwards anyway
Billy 46 tackles and only 2 misses
Paix 28 tackles with no misses

That was a huge team defensive effort.

Herbie 25 runs for 223m and 9 tackle breaks! He definitely didn't shirk his workload.
Patty 18 runs for 172m and 69 tackles!
Haas only 12 runs for 101m but 45 tackles, as mentioned above, given his week, totally ok and in fact decent for most forwards anyway
Billy 46 tackles and only 2 misses
Paix 28 tackles with no misses

That was a huge team defensive effort.
Yeah honestly, even though Herbie had some errors I think I have to change Riki for him, that is stupid involvement, 25 runs isn't something to look away from this guy is insane, is the tough run outside back the new elite prop forward or what!

Not to take anything from Riki I fucken love how he is playing this season, I hope he gets the Kiwi jersey this year he deserves it even over Nikora who has been playing well too.

Billy deserves his spot as 9 he is a defensive tank, unlike Macca and Turpin who were also good at that he has more in him in the other areas and it can not be denied.

Voting is closed and with a total of 32 votes (94.1%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 12 is Patrick Carrigan.

NRL2023BHQMOTMRound12

Jordan Riki coming second with 17 votes (50%), and Herbie Farnworth coming third with 15 votes (44.1%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 12

1. Payne Haas
390​
2. Reece Walsh
332​
3. Adam Reynolds
257​
4. Jordan Riki
208​
5. Patrick Carrigan
143​
6. Ezra Mam
136​
7. Kotoni Staggs
135​
8. Herbie Farnworth
116​
9. Selwyn Cobbo
66​
10. Thomas Flegler
30​
11. Billy Walters
25​
12. Corey Oates
25​
13. Jesse Arthars
25​
14. Corey Jensen
19​
15. Kobe Hetherington
19​
16. Kurt Capewell
19​
17. Martin Taupau
14​
18. Cory Paix
9​
19. Jock Madden
4​
20. Keenan Palasia
3​

Active Now

• Ozired
  • kiwi2
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Footy Fanatic
  • teampjta
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.