BHQ Player of Round Twenty-Three

Who is your player of Round Twenty-Three? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huge you gave Kennedy a vote. Mam received twice the votes Kennedy has so far. twice the player lol.
Big losses tend to make passionate supporters lose their better judgement.

Apparently, everyone is shit when a big loss happens but some performances are just normal service, their usual game, like the week before and the one before that and on.
RK runs on when we're 25 or 30 behind and tries to have a run but we don't have the ball like for, forever.

I voted for RK and the others because they had fair games, their usual.

Big losses tend to make passionate supporters lose their better judgement.

Apparently, everyone is shit when a big loss happens but some performances are just normal service, their usual game, like the week before and the one before that and on.
RK runs on when we're 25 or 30 behind and tries to have a run but we don't have the ball like for, forever.

I voted for RK and the others because they had fair games, their usual.
Don’t trust my judgement, I didn’t notice Oates out there but he is smashing everyone in the vote. I have zero intentions of watching a replay either, sorry Corey.

Only Oates for me. Turpin almost gets one for his defence but that wasn't his only job. Selwyn almost gets one for his linebreaks but that final try lingers in my mind like a stale fart. Ezra almost gets one but then I think of his opposite number and I just can't.

Why isn't Xavier Coates on the list? He was clearly our best.

Apparently Billy was our best. Go figure.

ScreenScreenshot 2022 08 20 at 09 17 29 Broncos v Storm

Cobbo & Oates are the only 2 getting votes from me.

Oates
Turpin
Mam - Purely for his toughness. He never gave up on getting his body in front of NAS.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.