VOTE BHQ Player of Round Two

Who is your player of Round Two? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday’s match against North Queensland Cowboys and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Yeah this week is clear cut:
3 - Walsh
2 - Mam
1 - Herbie

But honourable mentions to Oates (get well soon big fella), Haas, Flegler, Staggs, Arthars, Paix and Taupau.

3. Walsh - Easiest 3 points you'll see all year.
2. Herbie - **** the Dolphins.
1. Taupau - I wanted to give Marty some credit because he was huge for us off the bench. Kept up the aggression through the mid part of the 2nd half and kept the Cows on the backfoot.

I'm changing things up.

No longer waiting until Monday if it's a Thursday or Friday game. You've got 48 hours to get your votes in.

He'll be upgraded and extended before the end of the year. Leaving him on 450k would be grossly unfair tbh, he's playing like a 1m man.

I'd give him a 4 year extension at 900k if he's still killing it come end of the year.
That would be a typical Broncos thing to do, shooting themselves in the foot with voluntary contract upgrades. I'd rather they be like the Storm and milk the player for their value otherwise they'll never beat teams like Storm, Roosters where players play for unders.

That would be a typical Broncos thing to do, shooting themselves in the foot with voluntary contract upgrades. I'd rather they be like the Storm and milk the player for their value otherwise they'll never beat teams like Storm, Roosters where players play for unders.
I would rather keep them happy tbh, I don't think Walsh will be overtly greedy though his personal situation shows he needs to stay in SEQ and we have big cap space given our exits anyway as long as our upgrades also add contract length I'm completely fine with it.

This was definitely difficult again but I went. 3.Walsh 2.Mam 1.Riki
Honourable mentions Farthworth, Carrigan, Haas, Reynolds, Oates and Taupau.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.