BHQ rep oztag

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
OK, played for North Brisbane in the "Team Challenge" which was the replacement for the state cup because apparently they can't get their shit together.

We won the state cup last year but were missing about 6 players from that team, all of them key players....result, we finished 9th out of 11 teams so missed the quarter finals. Meh.

Social side was good! LOLz

We all got well and truly wasted together and none of us had a **** in a toilet, pissed on a wall, or kicked a car or got into a fight. And we had some absolute little maniacs in our team (Tee: Dougie, say no more right?).

And we don't face public scrutiny....

Coxyz said:
We all got well and truly wasted together and none of us had a **** in a toilet, pissed on a wall, or kicked a car or got into a fight.

You are an absolute disgrace to sportspeople everywhere. [icon_non

It's only because I knew the moydia would be out to get moy.

Doesn't matter - the media would only have been picking on you, it wouldn't have been your fault, you wouldn't have had to take responsbility for your actions - you're a sportsperson after all.

I know the reason why your 6 players down from last year, well I'll have a guess. Your coach is a disrespecting moral sapping pleb... am I close.

I was serious when I said I would coach you, dead serious.

Haha yeah well you'll have to kill Paul first ;-)

Nah, main reason we lost 6 players (actually, it's 10) is that 3 of them were at a wedding, 3 others were at something on the sunshine coast they'd arranged for the long weekend months ago, and the other, well, he's the guy that caused your eye to bleed so not like you'd care; another is pregnant (she came and watched), and another had a sook about being played on the wing and not seeing enough ball so he chickened out this time, and another had a serious hamstring injury that's had him out for months.

So we only had 6 players from last year's comp winning squad of 16.

**** man I would have played... and probably killed Paul in the process for speaking to me like a piece of shit... could have worked out hahahaha.

Seriously you guys should tell him to jump, and if he refuses to leave then you guys should leave and start your own team and join every comp hes in and flog his team. Or something like that hahaha

Hahaha, yeah, it's not that bad though, seriously. He does have issues with being too negative sometimes, and it's worse when he plays and coaches. It clearly doesn't work. He doesn't think straight when he plays.

But his tactics do work. Very simple game plan but it works. Hard to have 10 different players in a team (including one we only recruited last week) and put it together.

For the record, Gold Coast lost their 3rd, possibly 4th grand final in a row!!! HAHAHAHA, lost to Townsville in golden point extra time! HAHAHA.

Seriously, quite a few fuckwits in that team...plus they recruited 3 Australian players from Cronulla to play for them this weekend. Shits me to tears when teams do that.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.