BHQ Rnd 10

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We won 13-4 despite only having 8 players. No subs! Unbelievable given we have a squad of 13! Sheesh.

Anyway, good game. Should finish 5th out of 8 now, and play in the bottom 4 finals...which means we play the same team again next week! LOLZ

We'll see.

Nice work guys! I've got Bronchitis and Conjunctivitis, but count me in for Monday night!

Sweet! :-)

Anyway we finished 6th in the end, and play in the "Beer Comp" finals (bottom half of the comp). 7pm on Monday night, playing "Ya Face" who we beat 3 weeks ago. Repeat the dose and we face Go Nuts (most likely) in the Beer Grand Final. We beat Go Nuts consistently in previous seasons but they pipped us by 1 this season.

is the beer comp finals just on Monday or do we play the following week if we win

GF is the following week if we win.

so did we win last night?

Yeah mate, smashed them 9-3. So we're in the beer comp GRAND FINAL!

Coxy said:
Yeah mate, smashed them 9-3. So we're in the beer comp GRAND FINAL!

_woohoo_ and i should be back from my illness for the GF next week too. were shoe-ins now [icon_drun

LOL! Hopefully Anonymous Person can fix his handling problems...he couldn't catch a cold the last few weeks! :P

shoosh you lol. i have what i suspect is a fractured top part of my pinky on my catching hand lol. i only dropped 1 or 2 that i definitely shouldve taken, the others were over the head or at the bootlaces.

either way, i didnt have a good game lol

Haha yeah just digging ya.

We could've scored so many tries but for some bad last passes (I was guilty of a couple). It was one of our better attacking games once we got going. Some really good movement of the ball and people running hard and at gaps, opened up opportunities out wide and with inside passes.

Before this season, yes. In fact, we regularly used to beat them like 12-2 in our first few seasons. Earlier this year they beat us 7-5 I think it was. That was a game where they scored 2 tries in the first 2 minutes (while I was sending players off at a game I was refereeing, so started late).

It was 5-5 for the rest of the game.

They have 2 big blokes that cause a lot of damage, they spin and stuff which makes it hard to get the tags. the key is getting in front and letting them make contact. If they spin and hit you it's a penalty, everyday.

Also have a couple of quick blokes who can step through. But most of their play isn't that exciting. They do tag better than they used to.

We can beat them, for sure.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.