BHQ Round 5 - we sucked

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
No more needs to be said! :P

See you all next week!

see what happens when i don't play. . . . Tisk tisk. What was the final score?

9-1 or something.

I scored the one.

Not enough sideway running?

In fairness to Hammo, he had no choice, there was almost nobody running at all. A few times he managed to go from midfield to the wing and not get tagged but had nobody running straight.

I was as guilty as anyone. At least I had the excuse that I'd played a full game in a higher grade earlier.

for the record we lost 10-1 last night

Thanks for the correction Foordy :P LOL

I still scored the 1.

And made **** ups that resulted in at least 3 to them.........

Coxy said:
Thanks for the correction Foordy :P LOL

I still scored the 1.

And made **** ups that resulted in at least 3 to them.........

the only thing i am happy about from that game is that i somehow managed to play the entire second half. and 1/2 the first half for that matter. :D

Yeah mate, you did well. Like I said last night, best game you've played so far.

Injury news....looks like Luke might have a broken rib!!!
**** those guys were rough!

Coxy said:
Yeah mate, you did well. Like I said last night, best game you've played so far.

Injury news....looks like Luke might have a broken rib!!!
**** those guys were rough!

a broken rib, shit hey. he was in pain at theend of the match, clutching the rib area, but still wouldn't go off.... champion effort from the kid

Cmon boys looks like you miss my magic when the going gets tough.. Harden up you will be better for the loss and come out firing next week.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.