BHQ Round 9 - hard game

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Up against the undefeated competition leaders and last season's winners, Spiders, we put in a pretty good showing to go down 8-4. We started well, scoring the first 2 tries, then I came on [icon_lol1.

I think last week's walkover was the worst possible preparation for last night's game. We seemed to think we could just run through them from dummyhalf or first receiver all night. Not a chance.

Some great tries scored by us, but just our tagging let us down at times. Seriously, those old fat ***** all you need to do is get in front of them and let them run into you. Penalty everytime! (If the ref sees it, which he didn't when I got elbowed in the head and knocked the **** out....)

Bye next week because of the public holiday, then our last preliminary game before the semis.

Nah, not unlucky. We were beaten by a better team on the night, but we'll get 'em next time!
:P

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.