Who deserves to make the bench?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
This poll is made up of any player that got more then 4 votes in their orignal position poll, but hasnt made the side already.

2 spots on the bench, so you get to vote twice

Vautin and Petero for mine - passion, commitment, workaholics. Ideal bench forwards.

Larson and Petero for me, I would be very annoyed if the big Panther doesn't get in somewhere. He has never played an average game let alone a crap game for QLD.

I went Civoniceva and Vautin. Only seemed fair as they narrowly missed selection in their individual polls.

Smith and Civo. Civo has been just too important in us getting the series wins these last 3 years, and I might as well vote for Smith now, because he'll soon be the greatest hooker who has ever played the game IMO. :D

i went for civo and tunza. i think tunza could be a really good impact player when the side needs a lift.

I went with Petero and Fatty. These 2 should probably be in the starting team. They epitomise what QLD is all about, pride, passion and playing for your mate.

Jeza23 said:
I went with Petero and Fatty. These 2 should probably be in the starting team. They epitomise what QLD is all about, pride, passion and playing for your mate.
likewise icon_thumbs_u

I knew Petero would get plenty of support so went for Vautin and Dowling.

I went for Cam Smith, because even though he is still a pup in terms of greatest ever; I think he's going to be one of the best.

Smith and Civoniceva in a very painful decision.

I went for Backo and Carrol, Backo has a great strike rate in Origin and always created something when he was on. Carrol at his best could do anything, break the line, back up, intimidate in D or work his arse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Financeguy
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • Spoon
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Lazza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.