BHQ's Health Thread - Discuss food, exercise and anything else health related!

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
What type of bike you wanting? Road? Commuter? Something else?
Sorry I've only just seen this.

I suppose commuter would be the best term? Not sure really.

All I literally want to do is get from my house down to the bike path about 500m away and not break the thing.
So some kind of road/grass/bike path model. Haha

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Sorry I've only just seen this.

I suppose commuter would be the best term? Not sure really.

All I literally want to do is get from my house down to the bike path about 500m away and not break the thing.
So some kind of road/grass/bike path model. Haha
Are you wanting to build up to longer rides?

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Sproj Sproj (or anyone else for that matter) you ever used rollers?

I've just ordered a set tonight. Can see myself stacking it multiple times, and probably hating it, but thought it was worth a try haha. Sick of the shit winter weather preventing riding (coz I'm a wuss).

FGfrom50

NYC Player
Sproj Sproj (or anyone else for that matter) you ever used rollers?

I've just ordered a set tonight. Can see myself stacking it multiple times, and probably hating it, but thought it was worth a try haha. Sick of the shit winter weather preventing riding (coz I'm a wuss).
Never used rollers, but got to try out an indoor trainer connected to Zwift. If you're going to be riding indoors regularly, I would actually recommend some kind of Zwift-able setup. Makes your ride more interesting, and gives you good data/motivation targets. Pretty big financial outlay, so only really worth if you definitely would be riding indoors a lot. Pain in the ass to be switching between a trainer and wheel regularly too.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Never used rollers, but got to try out an indoor trainer connected to Zwift. If you're going to be riding indoors regularly, I would actually recommend some kind of Zwift-able setup. Makes your ride more interesting, and gives you good data/motivation targets. Pretty big financial outlay, so only really worth if you definitely would be riding indoors a lot. Pain in the ass to be switching between a trainer and wheel regularly too.
Yeah, I'd love Zwift, but it's way out of my budget haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter