BHQ's Health Thread - Discuss food, exercise and anything else health related!

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
honestly just thinking of mixing in Milo or Nesquik just to make it taste nice. Can’t be fucked with fruit and shit

If anything I need to put weight on. Like 60kg (skinny-fat) wringing wet and 5’11
Oh shit. Mix in sustegen. You can get it at woolies/coles. I have a super-fast metabolism (when I’m not laid up on my back for 3 months with a broken leg), so I know what you’re talking about. I used to use sustegen on top of meals to try to add weight.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
honestly just thinking of mixing in Milo or Nesquik just to make it taste nice. Can’t be fucked with fruit and shit

If anything I need to put weight on. Like 60kg (skinny-fat) wringing wet and 5’11

Get the hospital grade stuff for all the nutrients.

tastes really good, too.

Last edited:

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Anyone have any tips on how to make home-made whey protein drinks not taste like shit?
Highly recommend. Most protein shakes I find taste like absolute shit, no matter the flavour. They all have a puke taste. This is good because it has zero flavour which means no crappy after taste. Almost tastes like just having water.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
I’ve found the best way to incorporate exercise into daily life is while I’m playing with my baby. I do crunches with her on me, I do push-ups and kiss her each time on the drop (she giggles so much it pushes me to do more), I do my yoga poses for my back over her pulling silly faces while she smiles. I’ve never been so motivated to do good things for my health.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
What the hayk? Did you snap your cranks? More importantly, are you using SPD pedals on a road bike??

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
That looks like either an impact strike or you've been putting too much power through it. Hopefully you can just replace the seal.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
That looks like either an impact strike or you've been putting too much power through it. Hopefully you can just replace the seal.
Turns out that hole is meant to be there - it was just the grease that was making it look like it had corroded. It's actually a perfectly round hole haha.

I've just been to see my bike mech, and he's sorted it. $10 it cost me!

He was at a complete loss to explain why it just all of a sudden had loosened itself. The crank slid back onto the splindle just fine, he tightened everything up along with a replacement fixing bolt, and it was job done.

Really, really bizarre occurrence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter