BHQ's Health Thread - Discuss food, exercise and anything else health related!

dukey

NRL Player
Perth, WA
I refuse to excerise, as I know, whether I am fit or not, I am still going to die one day.

So what is the point of keeping fit.
Strong muscle groups and good fitness means that when you DO die, you probably won't have spent the last decades of your life unable to carry out everyday tasks like walking up steps or lifting things. Also protects you from many diseases that will cut you down in your 40s and 50s.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Strong muscle groups and good fitness means that when you DO die, you probably won't have spent the last decades of your life unable to carry out everyday tasks like walking up steps or lifting things. Also protects you from many diseases that will cut you down in your 40s and 50s.
+1.

It's not about "we're going to die anyway" but living what life do you have with energy, strength and happiness.

Why did you quit smoking if you're going to die anyway? Lol.

dukey

NRL Player
Perth, WA
My biggest obstacle when I exercise is a lack of energy, because I don't sleep all that well. So my mate has got me started on this pre-workout supplement, and holy #### does it work. I took one scoop this morning at 11, went outside and did weights until my arms started to fail, then reduced the weights and kept going til my arms started to buckle again. And it wasn't enough, so I started doing pushups. And THAT wasn't enough, so I went for a run. Now I'm at work and I'm still full of energy.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Re: BHQ's Health and Exercise Thread

How many calories would you say is in a single, medium sized prawn?

Google gives me many different answers.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk

Eat the prawn raw and you don't have to worry about calories then

dukey

NRL Player
Perth, WA

Between 9 and 14 calories, my research tells me. 66 If the prawn is eating you.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!

Lol Coxy, where's your info from? Everything on Google suggests prawns are fairly low in calories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter