Big Bash League 2010/2011

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
What does everyone think about how the new Big Bash league is shaping up?? It seems the Melbourne sides will be hard to beat. Not a massive fan of 20/20 cricket but I will follow the Heat closely.

I can't find the link to the teams but it looks as if Brisbane Heat will be ****. WA's big signing - Chris Gayle (plus others). Ours - Nathan Hauritz!

I can't find the link to the teams but it looks as if Brisbane Heat will be ****. WA's big signing - Chris Gayle (plus others). Ours - Nathan Hauritz!

But hes the best finger spinner in Australia Jeb!!

The heat signed Wendell sailor now that is a huge signing haha

Well the Heat have stepped it up with their recent signings - Brendan McCullum, Daniel Vettori and Matty Hayden!!!!!

Can't take a brisbane team seriously that's colour is teal.

A pretty good side that could be the surprise packet of the competition

McCullum and Haydos opening the batting is mouth-watering.

Wasn't even considering watching one second of the Big Bash, but now my favourite ever player (Hayden) has been signed and my favourite overseas player is also playing for the Heat, I've found a team to follow.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • KickHaas
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.