OFFICIAL Margaux Parker doesn't announce that Corey will play the 9s

Perhaps, but given we're owned by the largest media organisation in the country, if anything news worthy is getting broken, it'll surely be by the people who own the club.
Maybe that’s the news. They’re handing the club back to the members like they did the Storm and the Cowboys.

Triple M 104.5 Margot Parker to announce Broncos breaking news ( biggest in Broncos history apparently) at 7:00am tomorrow morning. Don't shoot me if it’s not what it seems I’m only the messenger.
Images 1

The big reveal is Corey Parker will possibly come out of retirement for the Nines. No kidding, that's the story.

Last edited:
The big reveal is Corey Parker will possibly come out of retirement for the Nines. No kidding, that's the story.

Oh yeah big scoop, sweetheart. I'm sure it will make a nice family heirloom.

Lol, good one Margaux you spud.

The reason she probably didn't announce it this morning is that when Corey heard the hype she had built up around it he chewed her out and said STFU.

Brodie Croft named as new Broncos Captain before he’s even played a single game for the Club?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

After watching the video the Broncos released today, might not be the worst idea, he was leading really well at training, clearly the most vocal one in huddles.

Yep, as opposed to Boyd who needed to be prodded by Seibold to even talk.

After watching the video the Broncos released today, might not be the worst idea, he was leading really well at training, clearly the most vocal one in huddles.
Looked like he was captain of that group.

Great to see how vocal Croft sis.

it’s quite exceptional for such a young inexperienced guy who hasn’t played a game for the club yet. I can see how rumours of Smith clashing with him could have some truth but it seems like it’s exactly what we needed.

Great to see how vocal Croft sis.

it’s quite exceptional for such a young inexperienced guy who hasn’t played a game for the club yet. I can see how rumours of Smith clashing with him could have some truth but it seems like it’s exactly what we needed.
I doubt he'd be as vocal if he wasn't expressly instructed to be so. He hasn't earned the respect of the team on the field yet and barking instructions without having done the hard yards to me seemed very very strange. Despite that he may be that rarest of talent who utterly believes in himself and has no doubt whatsoever that his new team will march to his drumbeat, lead and they will follow. When I say his team I mean it in a possessive sense.

I'm reminded of that scene from Watchmen, Rorschach: I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.

I doubt he'd be as vocal if he wasn't expressly instructed to be so. He hasn't earned the respect of the team on the field yet and barking instructions without having done the hard yards to me seemed very very strange. Despite that he may be that rarest of talent who utterly believes in himself and has no doubt whatsoever that his new team will march to his drumbeat, lead and they will follow. When I say his team I mean it in a possessive sense.

I'm reminded of that scene from Watchmen, Rorschach: I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.
I get your point, but this may be where we benefit from having a younger team.

If we had a bunch of "vets" i can see where they may get their nose out of joint by having an early 20 something "outsider" telling them what to do.

But with our current team, which is desperately needing leadership and direction, i think it will be welcomed.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Jedhead
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • Rambstien
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.