Biggest grub in the game

QUEENSLANDER said:
The Rock said:
Crocker is tough and aggressive and he really rips in and lifts the team. (Whether it's Melbourne or QLD) But that's about it. He costs his team more points than what he is worth. He'd have to be one of the most penalised players ever.

Total rubbish imo. Yes, he doesnt make the most metres, but as u said he rips in and lifts the team. You also failed to mention how he never gives up and is always going after the ball. I remember one year QLD was getting thrashed by around 30 points, and it looked as if half the team had given up with 20 mins left, then u see crocker pounce on a loose ball, kick it, and chase it all the way to the try line, almost scoring. Its stuff like this, his determination, his aggression and his inability to give up that make me love the bloke!

Exactly right.

He shows the true meaning of having a maroon jersey. He wears it with pride till he is forced to remove it. He'd sleep with one if if didn't smell of sweat and beer.

Should be three seasons, the low f**k.

I don't know what's worse, grubs like him or those "fans" who complain we're all turning "soft" for complaining about him. Nothing tough than a sly facial to open a cut - if you want to do it, line him up and hit him one on one in the hope that you'll leave him sore, you skirt!

He's lucky they didn't see him grabbing at Lefrancchi I think it was between the legs and ah...well, use your imagination...when he was getting up to play the ball. How they missed it considering the footage they had of it, I don't know, but he can consider himself lucky they did. Serial grub and the sort of crap he gets up to on the field is something the game can do without.

Kee said:
No they did get him for that to Emma.Dirty pig
Really? The panel for Monday night footy have no idea then cause they were saying they couldn't believe they missed it. That being the case then, I am truly stunned he only got 3 weeks.

Remember when Carroll eye raked someone last year and got away with it? Its footy, stuff happens in the heat of the moment.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.