Bird and Milford halves pairing

Pub Steak

Pub Steak

QCup Player
Feb 24, 2018
I’m prob a little new to the forum to be starting a thread but want to know how you fellow fans think WB is gonna react to Bird completely outclassing KNik in the halves. Is he gonna just say nope it was all our forwards and slot KNik back in to help Milf stink it up against The storm? Or is he gonna say yep it was a happy accident and it turns out that Birds super ego makes him an enormous benefit to organising the forwards and motivating Milf? I’m worried he’s too stubborn to roll with the pairing and we are gonna be back dragging our feet next week against Melbourne.

New halves pairing with new energy and enthusiasm was great too see.

I don’t think birds a good #6 but he can not do worse than Knik, I hope Wayne sticks with it until it stops working.

Bennett thrives on winning combos. I think he'll stick with Bird/Milf. It was no fluke that they played their best game of the year with this pair. You simply can't carry a passenger in the HB position unless you aren't interested in playing September footy.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Reds2011
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • jd87
  • Purple Pills
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dazza 92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.