NEWS Bird set to swoop on Jet's Origin position

Right up there in the ineffective tackles stats, dream on buddy.

These interviews that they are doing, Milford, Bird, Gillett, Boyd, Macca 'they are trying their best...working harder for each other...haven't been far off' is an it's okay to lose mentality. No wonder the legends who bled for the jersey are pissed off.

The Broncos setup are a bunch of deadset mugs if they relegate Jimmy back to the ISC. Why would you. It's all but confirmed he's heading off to Souffs, so why deny one of our development players a spot when we know Jimmy is simply not interested in playing for anyone else. Why hinder an up and coming developer by giving his spot to a disinterested Jimmy?

Let him sit it out till he leaves. Why keep him match fit for Souffs?

Better still give him back his macca's card so he can fill out the waistline a bit.

The Broncos setup are a bunch of deadset mugs if they relegate Jimmy back to the ISC. Why would you. It's all but confirmed he's heading off to Souffs, so why deny one of our development players a spot when we know Jimmy is simply not interested in playing for anyone else. Why hinder an up and coming developer by giving his spot to a disinterested Jimmy?

Better still give him back his macca's card so he can fill out the waistline a bit.
I think Souffs admin have balked, WB wants him but he doesn't get to make that call. If Roberts is on the nose with other clubs or the clubs are trying to get him for nothing, while we pick up the bill, it's probably best to give him a reality check and see if he can play his way back to form.
It could get interesting with the Bennett - Souffs relationship as well. Even though he agreed he won't get the final calls on the squad this is the first test and as usual with Wayne it's being leaked everywhere to bring pressure on the Rabbits admin.

Last edited:
Souths are doing the smart thing if they keep Wayne's nose out of recruitment

Well, for both his sake and our sake, I hope he rediscovers that form. For being apparently our 2nd highest paid player, I think he's been a dud so far, despite actually looking like trying. His defense and ball control just haven't been up to par, but I guess you can say the same for the rest of the side too.

Staggs is borderline already better than Roberts and he will definitely be better than him soon, Staggs is also six years younger. It's like the Niko Dearden situation.

I don’t know if jimmy is the type or in the frame of mind to give qcup a red hot crack. I can see him kicking his feet and feeling sorry for himself. His form would be terrible heading to Souths.

We need Roberts to still be pretty good so we hopefully don't have to cover his salary as much

Well, for both his sake and our sake, I hope he rediscovers that form. For being apparently our 2nd highest paid player, I think he's been a dud so far, despite actually looking like trying. His defense and ball control just haven't been up to par, but I guess you can say the same for the rest of the side too.

I think part of this is him playing on his non-preferred side.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.