March 2, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
seems like a filler article to me ... Hickman's even said he had 5 days off and it was fine, during those 5 days he was able to continue his shoulder rehab ... doubt he misses any extra games due to the ankle

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
seems like a filler article to me ... Hickman's even said he had 5 days off and it was fine, during those 5 days he was able to continue his shoulder rehab ... doubt he misses any extra games due to the ankle

This. His return will be down to how his shoulder copes. Missing out on contact fork for 5 days will not mean his shoulder will take longer to heal.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
This. His return will be down to how his shoulder copes. Missing out on contact fork for 5 days will not mean his shoulder will take longer to heal.
True, but it does mean he can't keep working on cardio or getting miles in his legs while the shoulder does its thing

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
True, but it does mean he can't keep working on cardio or getting miles in his legs while the shoulder does its thing

Are they going to keep him out of the team because he’s a week behind in his cardio? He can build up his fitness on the park IMO.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Wow that title is setting new standards in misleading.

What next?

"Milf misses restaurant closing time by five minutes, is in doubt for round 1."

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Most Maccas are 24/7...

Scary thing is, all the players are given Maccas gold cards that give them $20 of free maccas a day, and thats $20 a day per store! Milf can fill his boots if he likes!

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Nah it’s oretty standard for pro athletes.

Usain Bolt reportedly ate 100 chicken nuggets a day during his stay in Beijing.

Michael Phelps ate 9000 calories a day, and reportedly ate Maccas for every meal at Beijing (though I’m starting to think this might be a Maccas viral marketing campaign).

GSP and Mayweather are also apparently massive Maccas thein. Anderson Silva would allegedly eat Maccas before and after every fight.

A mate of mine cracked the NBA for a few games years ago and said that Maccas was eaten daily by almost every player at the collage and pro level.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Lostboy
  • Scorchie
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Swordfish
  • broncos4life
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • KickHaas
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.