Blake Green signs with Knights

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Blake Green will leave the Warriors and join the Broncos ??
As heard on ABC radio Sunday afternoon . Johny Gibbs discussed Green transferring .

Transfer deadline has been moved back to August .

Anyone else hear this ??

Last edited:
Not sure why we'd buy him, he's an ok half right on the downslope of his career. We don't need more halves.

But on the flip side his agent is Isaac Moses, so look for Snow White and Pies to sort out a nice retirement deal for him. 2 years plus another 2 in player options sounds about right.

We wont make the 8 with or without Green. So seems little point other than an experienced head in the team to replace the useless ones we have at present.
Big downside is Moses.

I just don't even give a **** anymore. Sure sign him, **** bring Steve Michaels out of retirement. Everything sucks about this club so what does it matter.

If this is even being considered, I can only assume it's to shield our young halves for when Croft or Milford ultimately do get dropped. Someone alluded to the possibility that Dearden is being spared this rot so it doesn't ruin him, and Paix is still a rookie. Bring in Blake Green to get absolutely pummelled before he retires.

As long as it's just for the remainder of the year it's good. It allows us to dump Milford and we desperately need some experience in the team and an older head.

If it's for next year as well I'm okay with it providing it's a cheap contract and he's been told he may spend time in reserves if he's not performing.

Anything over 1.5 years would be absurd.

2020 continues to be the shittest in history if they decide to compound our current situation by signing a 34 yr halfback who's not even good.

If his signing carries through to 2021 then someone has to leave or are we happy to let Fifita and Herbie go to accomodate another over the hill hack

Last edited:
As long as it's just for the remainder of the year it's good. It allows us to dump Milford and we desperately need some experience in the team and an older head.

If it's for next year as well I'm okay with it providing it's a cheap contract and he's been told he may spend time in reserves if he's not performing.

Anything over 1.5 years would be absurd.
What if we were able to swap him and a carton of beer for Milford?

If only we had some kind of professional overseeing the team, maybe someone tasked with assisting them in developing the physical and mental skills required to play top grade football.

The Roosters employ a psychologist to help with that

Active Now

• marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.