Blind Auction for Wally Lewis Signed Jerseys.

JoeyK

JoeyK

BRL Player
Jan 18, 2022
Hello all.

My Friend Karla is Wally Lewis's masseuse; she asked if I could post this blind auction here to help her friend.
Please note: She has never done anything like this before, so if there is any information you need, please let me know, and I will do my best to get what you need.

From Karla Smith:

In my childhood hometown of Tumut, NSW, my school friend is in need of your help.

Shaunita King is a single mother of 2 children, a carer for her elderly father, and has just been diagnosed with incurable cancer. More information about this can be found here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/shaunitas-fight

I reached out to the legend, that is, Wally Lewis, and through a heartwarming act, he has signed 2 NRL jerseys in the hope of generous donations and the chance to bid on one or both jerseys!

So here you will have a chance to bid on a retro 1988 Broncos jersey signed by Wally Lewis and a retro Queensland Origin jersey also signed by Wally Lewis, as seen in the pictures below.

Broncos Retro Jersey Signed by Wally Lewis
Retro QLD Maroons Jersey signed by Wally Lewis

I am opening bids for both jerseys starting today until the 19th of March 2023.

You can place a bid on both jerseys or just one of your choice.

THE HIGHEST BID WINS!!

Just ensure you send your offer/s to karla@karlasmithmassage.com.au before 19th March 2023.

In your email, please state your name, which jersey you are bidding for, and the highest amount you are offering on each jersey to have a chance to win.

Make your highest offer/s and share this email with as many friends and family as you can.

e.g., JOHN SMITH

$500 - QLD State of Origin Jersey

and/or

$550 - Broncos Jersey

Obviously, we can obtain any proof of authenticity or even a video of Wally endorsing it. Someone here probably knows him and could verify with an SMS or phone call etc.

Good Luck, and please share.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Matheos
  • BroncosAlways
  • BruiserMk1
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • jd87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.