Blues make 7 changes to SOO squad; no Broncos feature for NSW

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Player
Oct 13, 2014
SO...!!!....Good to see NSW revert to type.

7 changes, no Payne Haas included, Latrell is dumped making it harder for me to find someone to really boo...(I'm sure ill find someone).

What does the Broncos HQ feel about Haas's exclusion, given Siebs comments about his team thinking rep games instead of...you know...actually competing against Parra..?

Last edited:
I don't think Haas or Lodge should be there, their defense is shocking. But LOL at them going with no props on the bench, and only 1 experienced prop in total.

There’s a lot of rep games next weekend, not just SOO game 2. Haas has an injury so no surprises there.

must have missed that...what injury does Payne have..?

Yeh looking forward to seeing the island teams beat the living shit out of each other..!
[automerge]1560673931[/automerge]
I don't think Haas or Lodge should be there, their defense is shocking. But LOL at them going with no props on the bench, and only 1 experienced prop in total.

yeh that's the part I can't get my head around....one injury there and what does Fittler do to replace them...?

Last edited:
Frankly, good. None of our players deserve to play Origin even for QLD and they absolutely should be forced to apply themselves at club level to get back to some form that is anywhere near acceptable.

must have missed that...what injury does Payne have..?

Yeh looking forward to seeing the island teams beat the living shit out of each other..!
[automerge]1560673931[/automerge]

yeh that's the part I can't get my head around....one injury there and what does Fittler do to replace them...?

Hamstring

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.