NEWS Board orders open-heart surgery on Broncos to revive powerhouse

“We made a long-term call on Anthony,” Morris said. “We’re not going to panic because of one game and a tough season. We eventually did get in the top eight — eight other teams didn’t.

This is not a good attitude. There is no point making the finals only to make up the numbers. I think I speak for every fan who would've rathered we finished 9th and missed finals instead of being subjected to Sunday.

Paul Whites situation is looking more precarious by the day...i didn't realize he had until the end of next month before his contract ends...

I was just thinking that this morning. Imagine if we had lost 22-20.
Bad luck boys but we are on the right track. Probably would have won if we had Bird, TPJ, Dearden on deck. More of the same next year.

That would indicate we put in an effort...at some point.

That would indicate we put in an effort...at some point.
Well, we obviously put in an effort at other stages during the year too . We did win a few, yet here we are.

This better not just be some pr exercise where they find a few young scapegoats ie Turpin, Isaako, Seggy, or Shiba type to take the fall for the senior players. If it is I'd probably turn off next year. I think the cries about who it is are too loud to drown out though. This review had better find what we all already know.

This better not just be some pr exercise where they find a few young scapegoats ie Turpin, Isaako, Seggy, or Shiba type to take the fall for the senior players. If it is I'd probably turn off next year. I think the cries about who it is are too loud to drown out though. This review had better find what we all already know.
Can someone please make a scooby doo photoshop of fred pulling the disguise off to reveal big Wayno underneath.

I really don't think this is going to be the case, although Shibasaki and Isaako deserve any criticism they receive.

They have no reason not to be fair dinkum in this, because it'll be the football dept guys who get sacked if they muck this up. Boyd, McCullough, etc, the real plodders, are going.

I can only hope they don't make Gillett captain though. That'd be making the exact same mistake as we did with Darius - on form Gillett should not be in the 17.

I still stand by the benchmark game for the year was at home to the premiers. The whole team lifted to their level and whilst they were missing a few stalwarts it was a game of the highest quality throughout....that is what this team is capable of reaching...

However, no-one said the road to that would be easy....but it represented a glimpse of our ceiling.....we will do well not to forget it..

Paul Whites situation is looking more precarious by the day...i didn't realize he had until the end of next month before his contract ends...

He's done, I'd wager. Could get a much cushier job elsewhere with 90% less pressure

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.