International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Nikorimak v06

Booming Broncos wary of spurned Kodi Nikorima in Warriors clash

May 19, 2019

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think having a good game is going to prove Seibold wrong. It's not that people thought he wasn't a good player, it's just that he and Milford don't go together. Dearden still looks fresh as a baby, but he's a genuine half, which is what we needed. Kodi can play his best footy with Blake Green being a natural halfback. It's a win/win for everyone, in terms of getting the most out of all the players.

Last edited:
I don't think having a good game is going to prove Seibold wrong. It's not that people thought he wasn't a good player, it's just that he and Milford don't go together. Dearden still looks fresh as a baby, but he's a genuine half, which is what we needed. Kodi can play his best footy with Blake Green being a natural halfback. It's a win/win for everyone, in terms of getting the most out of all the players.

this ...

he will be playing a different role at the Warriors to what he was required to play for us.

the role he plays at the Warriors is one he is suited to play

this ...

he will be playing a different role at the Warriors to what he was required to play for us.

the role he plays at the Warriors is one he is suited to play

Yeah but that doesn't suit their narrative.

And nor was he 'shown the door'

He was told your position at this club is 14

He didn't want to play 14 so he chose to leave

So called journalists will write anything

And nor was he 'shown the door'

He was told your position at this club is 14

He didn't want to play 14 so he chose to leave

So called journalists will write anything
It really is pathetic.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.