Bowen

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
out for the Cowboys this week - due to lacking confidence (and some knee soreness)

Wow, he has been ordinary in the opening weeks which could generally be explained by the injuries but he did have a lean 2006 before returning to his best last year so he may well just be completely out of form and mentally suffering from it. Changing my tip to Parra maybe eusa_think

I'm not tipping the Cowboys until their forwards take some cement pills.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Wow, he has been ordinary in the opening weeks which could generally be explained by the injuries but he did have a lean 2006 before returning to his best last year so he may well just be completely out of form and mentally suffering from it. Changing my tip to Parra maybe eusa_think

I'll tip them when they learn how to play football.

Maybe 2009...

Blow for the Cowboys, but I don't think they will win footy games until the forwards harden up.

Parra ftw.

I'm with Matt, tipping the Cowboys with a lot of confidence this week.

mick! said:
I'm with Matt, tipping the Cowboys with a lot of confidence this week.
Me too, and Parra choke when visiting Dairy Farmers for some reason. Reckon JT will win this match with or without his team mates.

Well if the dirty grub doesnt he will certainly abuse his players like he usually does and throw around plenty of language at them.JT thinks he is the Cows.Great player but they have proved they can do it without him.Ahhhh!I don't like the bloke icon_smile (great player)
Bowen has been off his game since last year.Good thing he is taking time out.
Said he bulked up a lot in the off season to so maybe that has something to do with his not running and weaving as he used to. [icon_shru Happened to Langer when he got to be a big boy. [icon_wink

GO COWBOYS!!

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • IceWorks
  • teampjta
  • Fatboy
  • Rambstien
  • Foordy
  • jarro65
  • Xzei
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.