NEWS Boyd’s Brutally Honest Assessment of Hellish Season

M

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Sep 13, 2017
I mark myself hard’: Darius Boyd’s revealing self-assessment of maligned season
July 03, 2019

OMG! You're totally on a different planet you moron........
1. First and foremost, it's notjust a game of Rugby League to you. Ffs, it's your livelihood. If you suck at it, daddy's not around to save you anymore.
2. Agree that you're a human being but are you giving your 100% to the team? You're fucking kidding yourself if you believe so.
3. You won't make any decisions when it comes to retirement? Again, who the **** asked you to make a rash decision? Deadest, no one wants you near the team you twat.
4. It's a disgrace that board is coming to your rescue(presumably) and forcing the coach to not touch you. If not for them, you would've been stripped off the captaincy dropped long ago.
5. In the 15 games so far this season, do you know how many L's you've contributed to? Most of them you idiot.
I could go on & on with my ranting but what's the use you've a very very thicker skin than I thought. It appears that all our misery is falling into deaf years. Save whatever pride that's left for you and **** off in retirement today.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is going to ruin our prospects with his attitude, he needed to be sacked yesterday. Imagine saying “it’s just a job”at your workplace when you’re underperforming so fucking badly..... yeah **** it is and you’re fired.

“I just hope the media remember we are talking about a game of rugby league. It’s not life and death.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

This is why rugby league is never ever going to be that successful, its own professional players don’t fucking rate it at all.

This guys is in some form clinical physiological denial mode.
Not sure why you'd say that. He said he had some bad games and some good games. Factually correct . What exactly is he in denial about?

Not sure why you'd say that. He said he had some bad games and some good games. Factually correct . What exactly is he in denial about?

He has previously stated that he thought his form had been good.

And I can only recall 1-2 good games he has had this year.

Holy formatting
Yeah, first time initiated a new thread mate (only contributed to threads until now). So, couldn't be bothered about formatting as I am very much pissed off about what's in the stupid article about the moron we so wanted to see the back of.

Last edited:
All good, I don’t want the broncos to win anymore games. I’d say we’d be much better off keeping Barba then Boyd. Geez Louise.

Why are our customers calling and saying you didn’t deliver the pizza?

Mate, it’s only dominoes. It’s not life and death.

Who didn’t check the i.d of that 16 year old you just served a beer?

It’s just liquor laws mate, it’s not life and death.

Why is our company filing for bankruptcy?

Mate it’s only accounting, it’s not life or death.

must be part of his coping mechanism.....and if so fair enough....but clear to me the decisions about his future cannot lay in his hands if that's the case...

Paul White and Siebold need to grow a pair soon and properly deal with this for the benefit of the club..

There's so much denial in what he says that I think his new nickname should be 'Cleopatra'.

Jesus, what a tool. The most successful sporting club in Australia (although that's surely arguable at this point) has a captain who thinks he's playing ok, doesn't need to retire, and his job isn't that important, so everyone should just chill, even though he's actually playing like a busted ass, pea hearted git, and while it's not brain surgery, it IS important to a great many people.

That'll do me. I'm seriously contemplating asking for a refund on the membership I purchased this year.

There's so much denial in what he says that I think his new nickname should be 'Cleopatra'.

Jesus, what a tool. The most successful sporting club in Australia (although that's surely arguable at this point) has a captain who thinks he's playing ok, doesn't need to retire, and his job isn't that important, so everyone should just chill, even though he's actually playing like a busted ass, pea hearted git, and while it's not brain surgery, it IS important to a great many people.

That'll do me. I'm seriously contemplating asking for a refund on the membership I purchased this year.
Mate I don't whether to laugh at your stupidity or applaud your optimism. Anyone who bought a season ticket knowing Mr Bean, Macca and Knik were making up 3/4 of our spine is a serious supporter though.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.