NEWS Boyd addresses NRL future after shock Broncos switch

So he's played for us before? Okay, I'll have to check it out. If he wasn't ready then he certainly was this time.
Yeah, played the parra (round 14) and knights (round 15) games with us, before the sharkies match.

You're trolling right?
No mate, I'm serious. This is a great young team, so much potential. It just needs some experience and steel. Darius in the 5/8 and Paul G in the pack would give us this. I'd say that team has Premiership written all over it. Make it happen Siebs.

No mate, I'm serious. This is a great young team, so much potential. It just needs some experience and steel. Darius in the 5/8 and Paul G in the pack would give us this. I'd say that team has Premiership written all over it. Make it happen Siebs.
Nope nope nopety nope. I'd be on board if it was Gallen from 5 years ago(keep your fuckheaded comments about peds to yourself whoever you are) Not directed at you Narelle.

It's an interesting idea, but I'd prefer Graham or even SBW. Any other left field ideas you think might pay off?

It's an interesting idea, but I'd prefer Graham or even SBW. Any other left field ideas you think might pay off?
Yeah if we are considering Gallen up front and ash Taylor at halfback, why don't we see if we can lure Bryce Cartwright, Jarrod Hayne and maybe sack Siebold for Brennan while we are at it. See if we can build the ultimate team of shit *****.

Yeah if we are considering Gallen up front and ash Taylor at halfback, why don't we see if we can lure Bryce Cartwright, Jarrod Hayne and maybe sack Siebold for Brennan while we are at it. See if we can build the ultimate team of shit *****.
Martin Kennedy has been harshly treated. Surely the Broncs are looking at getting him back?

Martin Kennedy has been harshly treated. Surely the Broncs are looking at getting him back?
Guys we are a discussion forum. There are no bad ideas, we should at least hear Narelle out. Chill.

Last edited:
Guys we are a discussion forum. There are no bad ideas, we should at least here Narelle out. Chill.
Thanks Tom. Sometimes I forget myself. But the no bad ideas thing is just wrong. The world is built on bad ideas. Do I need to remind you of them? Trump, North Korea, Nazis, Gallen to the Broncos? It'd be like pouring coke into a 50 year old scotch.

Yeah remember a few of us being shouted down for even suggesting bringing Segeyaro into the fold as back up to Macca.
PNG lad never lost a game yet, mutherfuckers!!

Yeah remember a few of us being shouted down for even suggesting bringing Segeyaro into the fold as back up to Macca.
PNG lad never lost a game yet, mutherfuckers!!

I think it’s the power of 2. The twins of destiny. The yin yang combo of segeyaro and turpin. When it was just turpin we lost and I’m sure if it was just segeyaro we’d also lose. It has to be both or nothing.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • RolledOates
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.