NEWS Boyd: I can’t remember ever running this fast

Wouldn’t be that hard to run faster when you’re normally slow as ****
Well that would mean it is if he's show.
Honestly that's the dumbest comment I've seen from you in a while and that says a lot cause you've had some doozies.
Did you even read the article?

If anything, I want to see him quicker or more desperate in defence. The amounts of times he just gave up making an attempt is worse than his meandering kick returns (which admittedly did improve towards the end of the year.)
Agreed. But injury

quote from article baby, blame the journo. :)
Quote from where?
The Partick Thistle Nil was a joke BTW. The real name is just Partick Thistle, but Billy Connolly once jocked he thought their full name was Partick THistle Nil coz that's what he always heard on the radio fitba results growing up, as in "Rangers- three Partick Thistle - Nil.

Little off-topic but if Thaiday had stayed on this year he would have certainly been dropped before round 1. Very interested to see how the likes of Inglis go under Bennett and what are seemingly very outdated training methods. I predict him to become even lazier.

Little off-topic but if Thaiday had stayed on this year he would have certainly been dropped before round 1. Very interested to see how the likes of Inglis go under Bennett and what are seemingly very outdated training methods. I predict him to become even lazier.
I never considered GI to be lazy, more of constantly fighting injury to get on the park. Or, have I read you wrong?

I never considered GI to be lazy, more of constantly fighting injury to get on the park. Or, have I read you wrong?

He seems to hardly ever give %100 in club games. Saves himself for the big ones and SOO and internationals.

He seems to hardly ever give %100 in club games. Saves himself for the big ones and SOO and internationals.
I would say that same attitude translates to his training. We all saw how poor Thaiday became in his last 3 seasons and unbelievably received a guarantee that he would not be dropped.

Don't know about how he compares in pace to many, but he has a decent try or two in him.

When he scored THAT try against the Roosters in 2015, I just about needed new shorts...

I would say that same attitude translates to his training. We all saw how poor Thaiday became in his last 3 seasons and unbelievably received a guarantee that he would not be dropped.
Yeh that was hard to fathom, but I still think we needed his experience last year. I just hope Siebs is able to rub out any laziness or complacency Sam might have fostered.

@Cult3

This was the try that made me think twice of Boyd's signing.

I wonder if ISC would be happy with Nike thongs prominent in the picture.

No idea but not really the point. Nike is a direct competitor in their clothing field.

Bit like Cam Smith doing VB ads when XXXX sponsored the Maroons. Those thongs look brand new to me, probably a sponsor. Never noticed he had such big feet and toes.

No idea but not really the point. Nike is a direct competitor in their clothing field.
But they’re not a direct competitor in the thong field. ISC are the official apparel sponsor and thongs are considered footwear, not apparel. We should be questioning the style of footwear instead

Did you miss the season where he looked like 2018 Dave Taylor?

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.