Boyd - I'm trying too hard

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

Well I thought we didn't have enough discussion on Boyd here so I thought I'd post this little gem.

have fun and play nice.

giphy.gif

Boyd may be trying too hard, but is he trying as hard as the guy who just stepped out from covering a 1978 Royal Wedding?

Dump4

Jesus Christ can people stop interviewing this bloke. How bout just come out and play well Boydy.

WOW, it really sounds now that he is trying too hard to save his career.
He is , at this point in time, looking like one of those guys who went a year too long. I hope it doesn't become 3 years.

He just gives us nothing on the field anymore. He makes everything look hard , even his safety at the back and kick return just destroys us.
He rarely beats a man on kick return then he surrenders and lets the D get set and our forwards have to come all the way back to get behind the ball,usually by tackle 3, then they have to chase a kick and defend again. It's no wonder they look fucked early in the game.

Boyd: I’m trying too hard

Anyone who’s seen him play this season:
Upload 2019 4 24 16 10 58

Maybe it's the media taking the quote out of context again.

"I'm trying too hard to...........preserve my body? be a plane? get a release?

We will have to wait for the news tonight.

What the actual fire truck.

It’s obvious that your not. Your body language and attitude when playing says so.

Lead by bloody example ffs

The bloke just throws out bull###t excuses and is not held accountable for what he says. There is clearly a lot of politics going on behind closed doors at our club.

Just waiting for him to get on the podcast and defend his form now

Wow. The hate in here is putrid.

Isn't it , **** me. The guy isn't playing well but some of the bullshit some of you clowns are dribbling, the guy has played for Queensland and Australia, won premierships . He's our fucking captain deal with it and show some fucking respect. He's done more than all of you keyboard hacks.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosMan
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.