NEWS Boyd: it's not just a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he goes to the effort and spend his time contributing. I'm sure lots of people appreciate the effort, I for one do.

Read my post again. I appreciate the info not the fluff. Do you honestly believe that making light of someone's mental health is something you want to read on BHQ? Where's the effort in that?

What a mess of a thread. Thanks Darius for your effort, looking forward to a repeat against Wayne where you’ll be MoM!

I'm going to be closing this thread. McHunt, in my experience has been very open to criticism, and modifies his style based on the feedback he receives from both the staff, and how people react in threads. This thread is a poor example of our expectations, and I think a lot of you know that.

For those who keep shitting on his threads, making sure we are up to date on news, I'll leave you this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.