NEWS Boyd: No one wants to play the Broncos

Because if I didn't rape someone and they said I did there's no way they would see a cent of mine.
Who said he paid? He might have and he might have to avoid a lengthy international litigation with an uncertain result. It doesn't matter anyway....not guilty ! He's not guilty because he wasn't charged with anything.

Who said he paid? He might have and he might have to avoid a lengthy international litigation with an uncertain result. It doesn't matter anyway....not guilty ! He's not guilty because he wasn't charged with anything.
That's actually not how it works.

That's actually not how it works.
How what works ? I thought you didn't know how this stuff works. Weren't you asking before about the legalities?

How what works ? I thought you didn't know how this stuff works. Weren't you asking before about the legalities?
Well I do know it has to go to trial to be found not guilty. And someone can be found guilty even if they aren't. For you to be so sure you must have been in the room with him surely?

? Why would it ? He wasn't found guilty by the sound of it. Sounds fishy and there was insufficient evidence to charge him. Can't see why a non event would be part of any aussie case. Not unless someone was trying to prejudice people against him.
It's not really fishy ... The burden of proof is far higher in a criminal preceding than in a civil one.

There is also a very low conviction rate in sex crimes cases.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.