Boyd's Composure Helping Fifita Score

Just give every try to Boyd. He's player of the year, obviously.

Giphy 7

maybe he is trying to get Boyd on side to vouch for them as a partnership and why Broncs should give him $1 million a year...

cause otherwise if its not that then......um....what..??!!!!!
[automerge]1565582024[/automerge]
feels like club endorsed propaganda to my eyes...very light in detail...almost like second hand comments have been screwed into some sort of soundbite extolling the virtues of the Dear Leader...

Last edited:
Ha...

Good communicator.
The best, even when he has youngsters like O'Sullivan ingoal trying to fire up the boys after conceding such a soft try doing his job.

I know in the end it wouldn't really matter but I wish Alfie would sit him down and be brutally honest about what it was like for him as captain in 1999, knowing full well he wasn't performing, didn't have the hunger he once had and how that effected not only his contributions as a player but even more importantly as the captain.

Last edited:
It was Jake Turpin who turned him on the inside when he scored. How come they gave the try assist to Voyd? This is fuckin BS

Last edited:
Interesting watching the player interviews with JYY on Bronx site this week, obviously they’ve been told to talk about how wonderful Boyd is and what a good job he is doing as captain. All the good things off the ball...

It’s nice that he has the backing of the player group, but as a fan it’s frustrating. It’d be refreshing if someone from the organization came out and just said he needs to pick up the slack.

Being good off the ball is expected. He is the captain and the veteran, he should be good off the ball. But, as the captain, is it too much to ask that he is good with ball in hand?

What a crock! I am starting to think the Broncos wanted Bennet back so much they promised Boyd a long contract with the terms he would be captain till he retires. Broncos are probably legally stuck with him thats why he wont be dropped and all this PR shit backing him.

Maybe they are trying to hype Boyd so much using every means they can hoping some desperate club will jump on him, sadly I don't think any club is that desperate or stupid(not even the Titans). Not even Bennett would have him at the Rabbitohs.

What a crock! I am starting to think the Broncos wanted Bennet back so much they promised Boyd a long contract with the terms he would be captain till he retires. Broncos are probably legally stuck with him thats why he wont be dropped and all this PR shit backing him.

We are legally stuck with him, he has a contract. Must admit, i've never heard of a club being illegally stuck with a player before.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.