!!Breaking News!!

Sway

QCup Player
295
0
Phi Phi
i've just been informed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are coming to brisbane soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


i have no other information at this moment in time, but i am excited!
 

Sway

QCup Player
295
0
Phi Phi
no no.....dreamy doughnuts are good, but i'd always take KK's over them...mmmm and now i need doughnuts :roll:
 

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
4,316
540
Sway said:
i've just been informed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are coming to brisbane soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


i have no other information at this moment in time, but i am excited!
Missed the boat a bit here. It was announced last year that the distribution factory would be in logan early this year and then shops would popup soon after. cant wait!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/business/krispy-kreme-doughnuts-to-open-brisbane-store/2008/03/07/1204780010979.html?s_cid=rss_business
 

Aussie

NYC Player
137
0
QUEENSLANDER said:
Sway said:
i've just been informed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are coming to brisbane soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


i have no other information at this moment in time, but i am excited!
Missed the boat a bit here. It was announced last year that the distribution factory would be in logan early this year and then shops would popup soon after. cant wait!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/business/krispy-kreme-doughnuts-to-open-brisbane-store/2008/03/07/1204780010979.html?s_cid=rss_business
Was going to say, thought this was old old news. Pretty sure the first shop is going in at the airport.
 

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
23,412
7,207
We have a Dreamy Donuts hear in Newcastle and a Krispy Kreme.

Krispy Kreme dominates. 8-)

Haven't had one for ages though. :cry:
 

sarisnemo

NRL Player
Aussie said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Sway said:
i've just been informed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are coming to brisbane soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


i have no other information at this moment in time, but i am excited!
Missed the boat a bit here. It was announced last year that the distribution factory would be in logan early this year and then shops would popup soon after. cant wait!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/business/krispy-kreme-doughnuts-to-open-brisbane-store/2008/03/07/1204780010979.html?s_cid=rss_business
Was going to say, thought this was old old news. Pretty sure the first shop is going in at the airport.
I heard the first shop was in the CBD????
I have nothing to back up my claim, thats just what i heard...
 
Even though I am surrounded by KK I do love the Dreamy Lindt chocolate covered donut.

I think I'm the only person to get on a plane from Birsbane to Sydney with a box of Dreamy. On a plane to Brisbane you always see at least 6 KK boxes.
 

ethos

NRL Player
1,649
121
Only had them once, when we were down in Sydney for the Grand Final.

They were pretty good but after hearing all the hype beforehand I think my expectations were a little to high. :lol:
 

Sway

QCup Player
295
0
Phi Phi
bfoord said:
never had these personally
you are kidding right? everytime my bf comes back from Sydney he has to bring about 11 boxes up to keep his family, my family and the mates happy!

and i too LOVE the white lindt covered DD. i'm taking a trip to chermy tomorrow to get some now..then i can feast while i watch the v8's! :D
 

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
17,797
9,004
Sway said:
bfoord said:
never had these personally
you are kidding right? everytime my bf comes back from Sydney he has to bring about 11 boxes up to keep his family, my family and the mates happy!

and i too LOVE the white lindt covered DD. i'm taking a trip to chermy tomorrow to get some now..then i can feast while i watch the v8's! :D
No not kidding... ive only been to sydney once in about 2000 and driven through it a few times coming from Melbourne in the early 90's. but thats it. and sice they have never been in QLD i have had the pleasure.
 

Kris

State of Origin Captain
8,374
141
I've only had DD a few times, it was ok. I love KK wayyyyyyy more so I can't wait til they build one here. :D

It'll be sucky if they build it at Albert Street because work's moving to the Valley. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Top