Brett White - WTF?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Did anyone see what Brett White said during his judiciary hearing; if not check this out !!!!

NRL prosecutor Peter Kite then asked White whether he felt he was above the rugby league law when incidents like this occurred to team-mates.

The NSW prop replied: "On the football field, yeah."

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-displ ... ands-45553

IMO, White is the most arrogant, d!ckhead in rugby league. [icon_thumbs_do :roll: [icon_non

The Rock said:
Haha. How dumb is this bloke. Didn't he want to get the charge downgraded? I would have upped the grading with that comment! [icon_lol1.

Not to mention he was asked if he checked on Cronk after the hit. "Nope". You went straight to Ben Ross? "Yep". For revenge? "I wouldn't say revenge, but I had to do what I had to do".

[icon_lol1.

I can just imagine his defence sitting next to him slamming his head against the desk.

Sounds like he was instructed by Mark Geyer. What a tool.

Gosh! Frickin idiot!

Seriously, what a deadshit. Whatever he could have done to beat the charges, he has done the opposite here. [icon_lol1.

God I hope they select him for Origin again this year! _woohoo_

Scotty said:
Whatever he could have done to beat the charges, he has done the opposite here. [icon_lol1.
I doubt that was ever going to be a reality and I'm sure he was aware of it while being Mr Cool.

It's a bit like some of the tools on this forum who feel there's no consequence to shit that comes out of their mouth. :twisted: :twisted:

trigrhappi said:
Scotty said:
Whatever he could have done to beat the charges, he has done the opposite here. [icon_lol1.
I doubt that was ever going to be a reality and I'm sure he was aware of it while being Mr Cool.

It's a bit like some of the tools on this forum who feel there's no consequence to shit that comes out of their mouth. :twisted: :twisted:

What, like yourself? :P

Coxy said:
trigrhappi said:
Scotty said:

What, like yourself? :P
Nah, I'm going to hell for the things I say :twisted:

I hate Brett White. Did you hear what he said about the Broncos forwards last season before SoO 3. Just in case you didn't.
He called them a bunch of f***** pusys. :evil: :mad:

And again he's such a hypocrite. Before their game last week he said Ben Ross shouldn't be playing and yet there he was punching him in the jaw.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lozza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.