Brigginshaw Headlines NRLW Signings

Hmm interesting. I’d assume that the points aren’t cumulative and only the highest applies or else that 160 would be taken by like 5 players.

So we had

Jillaroos:
Baker
Robbo
Brigginshaw
Breayley
Hancock
Ballinger

Ferns:
Feterika
Te Kawa
Nati
Arakua
Fotu-Moala (forgot about her - absolute gun)
Gould (she didn’t play so I’m not sure if she counts)

At ten points each that’s already 110 (120)

QLD:
Harden
House
Kuk
Peters
Storch
Ward

At 8 points each = 48. That’s 158 (168)

Women’s Championship:

Pilley
Lenarduzzi

At 3 points adds another 6 to put us at 166 (176)

20 players there (I feel I’m missing one or two), so with any player outside that counting as a point each, we’ll be at 168/178.

Meaning we will have to not keep some of them while not picking up anyone else of note from last year.

Not as bad as I thought, but still not perfect, because you have someone like Rhiannon Revell-Blair, who while is a talent for sure and is probably someone we should look at, is already rated at 8 points and is only 18 but couldn’t play NRLW (either because of age and/or school)

They won’t sign Rugby 7s with the Olympics next year

Interview with Charlie Caslick after she joined in the opposed session the Jets did with the Qld side pre Origin 1. Seemed very coy when asked yet again if she’ll play NRLW at some point.

Gave the World Cup answer as expected but wasn’t convincing that she won’t come over after that. With her connections here and Sam playing at Ippy too, it’s almost a formality that it’ll happen sometime.

She is a Broncos supporter. As soon as I hear anything I’ll let you know but she will not change before the World Cup. She would run rings around any of the playmakers in league.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Financeguy
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.