McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
TL;DR: Johns the Baptist.

Brisbane’s saviour Jake Turpin agrees with Joey Johns’ criticism
Peter Badel, The Courier-Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny the word clinical got used. The broncos haven’t been clinical in a very very long time. Frantic is more accurate

I really like his spirit, apparently what happened to him before strengthen him, and even made him more grateful. With this attitude, he’d give whatever he could to the team, he really should be long term locked!

Love his attitude.True Broncos spirit. Need more of this in all the boys. Everyone should be honest enough to admit the shortcomings and try hard to improve them. Not some silly garbage - "I've been performing good, my body is in best shape in long time, It's just a game"

Looks like SOS & Dargan had a really good game on Saturday while Herbie had a brilliant game. Send off Boyd to centers & get both of SOS & Dearden(if he's ready) to play this Friday. Absolutely love to see how they both would go together. Come on, roll the dice and make it happen.

I reckon send boyd and McCullough to q-cup i reckon farnworth would be great in the centres he has good footwork and flat footed ability and i rate segeyaro higher than mccullough and then obviously sos and dearden to halves

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • eggstar10
  • big k
  • Spoon
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 75 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.