Brisbane Broncos 2019 Draw

Glad I canned my ticketed membership with 9 home games on a Thursday or Friday

This is exactly why my sister and I dropped from full ticketed membership last year to the Flexi-four this year. Even with that we’ll still have to cop a Friday game since they took a Sunday game off us. Genius.

My best man and I have been waiting for so long now for this draw to be released. We have been planning my bucks party flying up from Sydney on the 22nd - 24th March (Round 2) Doombden/Eagle Farm Race course on the Saturday (Golden Slipper Day) and praying the Broncos were playing on the Friday night as I’m a mad Broncos fan. My prayers were answered with a Grudge Qld rivalry game, how good. Now you will all see 35 lunatics on a bucks party at the game. Can anyone recommend good rippers? Haha

My best man and I have been waiting for so long now for this draw to be released. We have been planning my bucks party flying up from Sydney on the 22nd - 24th March (Round 2) Doombden/Eagle Farm Race course on the Saturday (Golden Slipper Day) and praying the Broncos were playing on the Friday night as I’m a mad Broncos fan. My prayers were answered with a Grudge Qld rivalry game, how good. Now you will all see 35 lunatics on a bucks party at the game. Can anyone recommend good rippers? Haha

There is a strip club down the road from the stadium near the Caxton
It’s off one of the side streets

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.