Brisbane Broncos 2019 Round 1 predicted team

I'd prefer we did both but I'm guessing we won't do either. Segs would be too expensive and an up and comer would need to be retained in the face of other offers. Good junior hookers sound like they're thin on the ground.

Maybe the only thing we can do now is develop Nikorima into a 9 like we should have done with Hunt

Maybe the only thing we can do now is develop Nikorima into a 9 like we should have done with Hunt
Perhaps but I'm not sure he is robust enough. He may well be. He's certainly got enough skill.

Good depth signing who will also add some experience around the joint [emoji41]

Good we need another backrower desperately.

Good we need another backrower desperately.

icj4gx1mtntx.gif

Last edited:
He's a good defender

This is the thing that screams out with him being signed. The current side can score points, there is no problem there but the problem they do have is with defense. They leak points like the Titanic at times.

Ok there’s some ridiculous shit coming up now. Funaki is nowhere near the standard of middle forwards we have on contract.
This might sound crazy but maybe we should sign a backup hooker. Macca is the current Qld hooker and we haven’t signed Turpin for next season yet.
We are also in danger of playing a big fat front rower on the wing over state of origin if we get a couple of injuries so maybe we should wrap up one of these union backs that are trialling with us.
Take that back, Funaki is a freak, im sure

Take that back, Funaki is a freak, im sure
Freaky looking cranky pants but every time I saw him play he wanted to ball play like a half back and his hit ups were as effective as a half back. Needs a haircut and an uppercut.

Baffling? You can't see any upside at all to pitching him up
Bet you thought Adam Blair was a terrible signing too back in preseason 15.

He'll be lucky to get a game and Blair was our starting prop.

Fence used to be awesome but I dont see any value in him anymore.

He'll be lucky to get a game and Blair was our starting prop.

Fence used to be awesome but I dont see any value in him anymore.
Good job ignoring the point of my post though

I insinuated about Blair and how it was touted as a daft signing back when it was made too. That he was "passed it" but he revived himself.

Last edited:
I would rather Funaki the WWE wrestler.

...............INDEEEEEED.......

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.