Attachments

• 1557563697040.png
    1557563697040.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 1557563730015.png
    1557563730015.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 375
Last edited by a moderator:
We need outside backs, after Bird's injury. Our depth is pretty average now.

Interesting. I wonder who he is being looked at to replace. You would have to say he’s coming to either play fullback or 5/8th, and that Milford won’t be his halfback. So Milf going to fullback? Maybe Milf isn’t in seibolds 5 year plan.

Only reason that makes sense that we go after Walker, is that we are keen to move on from Milford after his contract.

1. Walker
6. Milford
7. Dearden

1. Milford
6. Walker
7. Dearden

looks pretty good to me

1. Milford
6. Walker
7. Dearden

looks pretty good to me

Calker has a better running game than Milford these days, he'd be better suited to Fullback. Would be nice to have his playmaking and short kicking at Fullback to take some pressure off the halves as well! Sounds perfect to me. Make it happen.

Calker has a better running game than Milford these days, he'd be better suited to Fullback. Would be nice to have his playmaking and short kicking at Fullback to take some pressure off the halves as well! Sounds perfect to me. Make it happen.

i went Milf at fullback due to him being several years younger...

I also don't think it would take Milford too long to get his running game back should he move to fullback. and the years spent in the halves will add another dimension to his game at the back

Not going to happen. Souths wont let him go, he is too important to there attack and i dont think he would leave a succesful team. However, if we can make souths increase the amount they have to pay to retain him and reduce their cap available, thats ok with me.

Why? Unless fullback, he’d be a fantastic fullback.

Another nothing article from Badel. How did Brisbane “officially confirm”?

probably by Cody Walkers manager having a chat with Badel, likely to scare Souths in to paying more ...

of all the clubs that are supposedly interested in, we are the only ones to get a mention.

oh and :rofl at the clickbait headline

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.