NEWS Brisbane Broncos player Joe Ofahengaue and girlfriend Sofi Leota announce pregnancy

It's really great news. I hope they get a really long run of good luck.

With what Ofa has been dealing with off the field and with what Issako has been going through as well, I just hope that they can both bottle all this resolve with the adversity they’ve dealt with in 2019 use it to their advantage on the field in 2020 and take their game to the next level.

Between Ofa, Issako, Lodge, Fifita and Haas, their off field struggles will have built up a fair bit of character between them and can only be a good thing long term when we need some strong mentally tough leaders to drive the squad to some future glory.

Heard about this a few days ago, brilliant news and so pleased for the both of them.

My respect for Joe has just gone up several notches after reading this and seeing those pictures. Sticking by his girl through thick and thin whilst she underwent that terrible chemo. Well done Joe and I am sure you will be in career best form in 2020!

Well done to them. Nothing like a baby to sharpen your focus. A fair bet that we’ll see some more consistent football ...hopefully

Well done to them. Nothing like a baby to sharpen your focus. A fair bet that we’ll see some more consistent football ...hopefully
Remind me of Corey Oates’ performance this season......

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.