Brisbane Broncos sign Fijian sevens prospect Ilikena Vudogo

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
6 hours ago

Brisbane Broncos sign Fijian sevens prospect Ilikena Vudogo

There's now an impressive batch of young backs at the club.

[https://images]

Written By TOM NAGHTEN

Brisbane Broncos have reportedly added some depth to their backline with the signing of Fijian rugby sevens prospect Ilikena Vudogo.
The club are yet to announce the deal but Fijian sevens coach Gareth Baber confirmed that the 20-year-old was left out of the squad as he had signed a deal in the NRL.

“I think in Ilikena you would probably find that there is some news of him signing his new contract in Australia, so he won’t be with us as part of the squad. I wish him the best in his new journey,” said Baber.
Vudogo is set to head to Australia in the new year.
MORE: Brisbane Broncos 2019 preview

It seems he’s got an awesome flick pass and short balls.

strange, seeing the bronx signing union centers/wingers - first perese now vudogu. both 13s (outside centres) and both look like prospects, perese especially. There will be a bit of competition for spots - if i were kahu i'd be very uncomfortable.

Oates is lock in, unless seibs is actually looking to shift him to the forwards. Jamayne has essentially a lock in as well.

2 Oates
3 Bird
4 Roberts
5 Isaako

with Kahu, Perese, Vudogu, Staggs, Shibasaki in waiting...

Hopefully this can translate to our game. Has a good running and passibg game but different game and it's the defence that will male or break here.

Wouldn't it be great if we unearthed our next Lote or the next Vunivalu

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.