NEWS Brisbane Broncos strike a blow with retention of Kotoni Staggs

Happy to hear. He is easily our best prospect currently in the backline. Has a huge future for his club and his country.

Woohoo I love Kotoni O'Dowd.

That's one of the only things old mate Daniel was spot on about, he said Staggs was gonna be a weapon.

Glad to hear it, all that's left to do now is re-sign Glenn for another year or two, re-sign Fifita for another 5-10 years and sign Croft, then we're good to go for 2020.

That's one of the only things old mate Daniel was spot on about, he said Staggs was gonna be a weapon.

Glad to hear it, all that's left to do now is re-sign Glenn for another year or two, re-sign Fifita for another 5-10 years and sign Croft, then we're good to go for 2020.
Correction, it was the only thing he was spot on about. Also believe he was a cousin, iirc.

Great news and well done to the club on securing him.
I'd be surprised if he isn't playing origin next year, albeit for NSW.

Yes but I'm sure I saw him say multiple times he'd be a weapon at hooker [emoji1787]

He really did go under the radar with re-signing, but great news for the club.

Honestly, if we really do land all three of those before Christmas, I'll be happy for Santa to put his feet up and take the year off.

Awesome news, Staggs and Fifita my two favorite broncos!

I do hope staggs improves his defence this year. Great with the ball but does some pretty dumb stuff.
I think the right side defence will improve when he is defending outside a proper half. Turpin defends well at hooker but his defensive reads at half were terrible. He ran in a lot, meaning that stagg and isaako had to follow. I think stagg and isaako copped a lot of blame for defensive errors made inside them (although they did make some on their own accord).

I think the right side defence will improve when he is defending outside a proper half. Turpin defends well at hooker but his defensive reads at half were terrible. He ran in a lot, meaning that stagg and isaako had to follow. I think stagg and isaako copped a lot of blame for defensive errors made inside them (although they did make some on their own accord).
Not to mention TPJ who is a fucking liability defending in the second row

Yeah Turpin, and honestly Gillett, were often very poor inside Staggs / Isaako. Turpin and Gillett were basically hugging all season they were that close, and Gillett definitely lost his first contact effectiveness.I don't know why Isaako copped the shit he did. From memory, he only rushed up once or twice where his inside man hadn't already rushed up. Almost all the times he came in was because everyone else had gone in, which he is meant to do.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • The Strapper
  • Battler
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.