NEWS Brisbane great Steve Renouf says Broncos can’t win NRL premiership

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
TL;DR: In other news, BOM predicts three or four cyclones likely to affect QLD this summer.

Brisbane great Steve Renouf says Broncos can’t win NRL premiership

Peter Badel,
The Courier-Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit of a captain obvious thing, unfortunately. We won't be winning until the spine gets better, and that could be a few years.

It's a bit of a captain obvious thing, unfortunately. We won't be winning until the spine gets better, and that could be a few years.

i actually think we have the makings of a good spine. once we get everyone back from injury and a pre-season together to get their combos ready.

1. Milford
6. SOS/Bird
7. Dearden
9. Turps

looks good to me

i actually think we have the makings of a good spine. once we get everyone back from injury and a pre-season together to get their combos ready.

1. Milford
6. SOS/Bird
7. Dearden
9. Turps

looks good to me

Dearden and SOS have less than 10 games of NRL experience when put together. They have quite a bit of development left, I think. Especially Dearden, who is only 18.

Really wish we had a really good fullback prospect coming through.

I just feel that Milford's best position is five-eight (especially with a proper halfback next to him like Dearden) and we would be better long term with him in the halves.

1. ?
6. Milford
7. Dearden
9. Turpin/Paix

I just feel that Milford's best position is five-eight (especially with a proper halfback next to him like Dearden) and we would be better long term with him in the halves.

1. ?
6. Milford
7. Dearden
9. Turpin/Paix
Valentine Holmes

1. Milford
6. SOS/Bird
7. Dearden
9. Turps

looks good to me
I'd say there's question marks on all those positions. Everyone has a hard on for turpin but the storm were happy to let him go, and was doing **** all in qcup until he got his chance. Dearden is all potential atm , sos looks ok but was ready to leave because he wasn't getting any games. Bird hasn't played much 6 and would need a proper 7.
Milford hasn't done anything special for awhile, so hardly promising yet.
[automerge]1566383989[/automerge]

1. ?
6. Milford
7. Dearden
9. Turpin/Paix
Nui

Last edited:
Imo long term the goal should be 1.milf 6.sos 7 deardon 9 turpin all young only question is do you go all in and let them develope together or chase someone experienced at 6 or 7 for a year or 2 to ease them in.personally I'd rather blood deardon and sos together behind the pack we have atm.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.