NEWS Brisbane rake James Segeyaro suspended after positive drug test

Suddenly it makes keeping Macca around seem a bit more reasonable.

Also paints the noise about interest in Aiden Sezer in a new light given he can play both in the Halves and at Dummy Half.

Huge waste on Seggy's part though. The Utility jersey was probably his to lose next season, he was the perfect rotation option for Turpin.

Last edited:
Oh no, now we'll be known as drug cheats.

there I was about to comment on Mchunts earlier thread about Seggy..

Never mind...

How many chances do you need son, lead a horse to water but can't make it drink etc..

Suppose he will blame Cronulla..?

Sea Seggy, nice knowing ya,,,

Suddenly it makes keeping Macca around seem a bit more reasonable.

Also paints the noise about interest in Aiden Sezer in a new light given he can play both in the Halves and at Dummy Half.

Huge waste on Seggy's part though. The Utility jersey was probably his to lose next season, he was the perfect rotation option for Turpin.

I can't believe Seggy as so stupid .... and nothing is reasonable about keeping Macca. Nothing at all.

Sezer is equally bog ordinary and certainly not what we need.

Are we sure macca wasn't spiking drinks?

Don't want him anywhere near the club now. Just never learns. Good luck serving coffee for the rest of your life idiot.

In all seriousness, the guys got history.

I can't believe Seggy as so stupid .... and nothing is reasonable about keeping Macca. Nothing at all.

Sezer is equally bog ordinary and certainly not what we need.
Should we enter an NRL campaign with literally one Dummy Half in our entire 30 man squad again?

What part of Josh McGuire and Sam Thaiday playing Dummy Half did you enjoy exactly?

Last edited:
How long do these suspensions normally last? We could pick him up for peanuts.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.