Brisbane Roar

Congrats to the Ange and the Roar, the Premiers Plate and moreso an Asian CL spot next year, well deserved [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Russo said:
Congrats to the Ange and the Roar, the Premiers Plate and moreso an Asian CL spot next year, well deserved [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

so pumped for CL!!!!!!!

Who else is going on Saturday? I want to see us smash the GC soooo freaking bad. They have a heap of players out at the moment too apparently so it's a good opportunity. [icon_pray.

Scotty said:
Who else is going on Saturday? I want to see us smash the GC soooo freaking bad. They have a heap of players out at the moment too apparently so it's a good opportunity. [icon_pray.

I shall be there.

All day soccer coaching clinic Saturday and Sunday, so what is another 3 hours of football, be better than the League exhibition match that Tandy has no doubt rigged so the Indigenious team win at the death.

So pumped for the finals! We should win as long as we keep doing what we have done all year long.

Also congrats to the all the guys named in the team of the year, 7 out of the 11 starters plus 1 on the bench!

Theoklitos, Franjic, De Vere, Smith, McKay, Broich, Barbarouses and Solorzano on the bench!

Got my tickets for the 26th at home, can not wait, hopefully we have a lead after the first leg away
this weekend

Russo said:
Got my tickets for the 26th at home, can not wait, hopefully we have a lead after the first leg away
this weekend

Nice! Will be getting mine in the next day or two icon_thumbs_u

My mate sorted our tickets out on Monday, in the den as always icon_thumbs_u

I am excited about tonight, I think we will win and win pretty well. Mariners aren't all that great besides Rose and Perez so if we keep them relatively quiet we should win.

What a win! Sure CC had a bunch more shots but a lot of them were from way out and were off target we defended pretty well and were pretty ruthless in the chances we took, look as good as certain to host thew grand final now!

**** yeah. I'm so going to the grand final

Good job to get through with a scrappy performance, now that's out of the way should play well in the gf

Had about a million heart attacks during the game. While Ange will be relieved I'm sure he will have some strong words for the boys after some of the weak defending we saw.

Plus we stuffed a few chances. I got sick of yelling out "shoot"!

That was so good! If Kosta put us up early like he should have the tie would have been over and it would have been party time. Awesome atmosphere, can't wait for the GF!!!

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.