Brisbane Round 4 CANCELLED

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Guys,

Game tonight is cancelled. Opposition have forfeited. Guys working and going to coldplay apparently

See you next week.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. thats an easy way to keep our undefeated streak going, see you guys next week

All academic anyway. Round has been cancelled due to wet weather.

Since the entire round was canceled, does that mean that next week we play the team that forfeited tonights game?

Yep, next week is this week, and next week is the week after.

That sucks - seeing as your opposition had already forfeited. That is also unusual - only sport I've ever heard of where if the whole round is rained out it is played the next week. Usually they either give no-one points or split the points, it's usually to do with having to have the season finished on the set date.

Oztag usually books a season with 1 extra week available to make up games. Personally I'd prefer they keep playing through the draw and if we get to finals time and there's only been 1 or more wet rounds, replay the first one, otherwise go into finals.

I don't think it sucks, I like it. The way I see it is we pay for a quantity of games and then finals are bonus. So if we miss a game due to weather, playing it at a later date is me getting what I payed for.

That said, we would have flogged said team, so we'll just do it in the catch up game.

Yeah that's fine too. But with only one makeup week then just pushing the rest of the draw back a week makes sense.

do you know what the time will be for next weeks game. because this week's game was supposed to be at 7:45 but next weeks game is supposed to be at 8:30 (according to the draw that has been posted in this forum)

Yes, next week is now 7.45.
The week after is now 8.30.
And so on.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.