Brisbane Vs. Cronulla *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wasn't a bad win, considering it was Hodges first game back and picked up an injury, he played well...

Good to see Carroll back to his best

Great display, I hope the sooks don't come in now and say can't wait for bennet to go, oh wait a minute bennet had no influence on us winning that game....

This was pretty much the toughest game we had left in the reg season. Happy with the win.

I was pleased with the defence tonight, although the Sharks didn't throw much at us

i have no doubt in my mind gould had a bite of the $2.90 the sharks were paying at the tab....... it was non stop all night...... Broncos defence was great and eventually succumbed with that last soft try after being down to a 2 man bench...... broncs attack was pretty dismal, but the sharks are a great defensive side..... hodges didnt do much and wasnt asked to do too much, at times ennis should have gone to lockyer when he called for it but went the other way and blew the movement, he also should have converted that last try but choked again..... broncos just tired in the last 20mins, good grinding win..... attitude was much better this week....parker tried really hard tonight but probably tried too hard with a few dropped balls and forced passes..... still cant seem to close out a game and really assert any authority over opposition, attack needs alot of work and i still think our forwards are not getting us the metres we need and never seems to get over the advantage line.... we only ever get an attacking opportunity after a penalty sends us in the opposition half and while our attack isnt clicking we arnt making the most of the slim opportunities we get because our backs are doing the forwards work...... eastwood should have probably been penalised for being offside after getting the ball from infront of ennis when he kicked for the try....... better performance than last week so at least we are improving, but we need to improve alot more to be competitive with the top sides.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • LittleDavey
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • porouian
  • pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Maroon4life
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Poisoy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Gray
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.